Wednesday, April 30, 2008

New Portrait Bliss Photography Logo

Finally! After a couple of years creating my own logo, and consequently changing it several times, I decided to have a professional graphic designer help me. Who'd a thought that would help! Lucky for me he also happens to be my cousin. We reconnected at a family party last year and "low & behold" I found out he was a designer. I trust the timing was right and I needed the experience of failing and letting go! It's a wonderful thing to ask for help. For a self professed perfectionist this is not easy but oh sooo worth it! I highly recommend it in business decisions and in life. If you need help ask, seek, knock. Wisdom from above.He did a great job & I love it. Now I'll be busy working on implementing the new logo in my marketing pieces & start advertising. If you need a designers help for your business check out his website: MONDO@ILLUSIVELOUNGE.COM

No comments: